Future Perspective’s resilience, prosperity, capacity building, and analytical approach brings to the table and ultilises expertise including:
- procurement, tenders, contracts and grants
- project management, risk mitigation, performance measurement and evaluation
- contract management, stakeholder and relationship management
- governance strengthening, risk management, business continuity, audit, and compliance
- program logic and business case development
- sustainability and environment, and
- emergency management.
This exposure allows Future Perspective the ability to quickly adapt to a client’s needs as well as draw on lessons and skills learnt across many sectors.
We suggest you start here:
We offer the following:
- Investment Logic Mapping and Strategy Services
- Procurement Facilitation Services
- Governance, Audit and Risk Services
Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Division, Department of Environment Land Water and Planning – creating funding agreements which enable to the team to deliver the intent of the funded iniative with good governance and traceability.
County Court of Victoria – creating audit committee strategic program that oversights audit, risk and compliance within the business units of the Court.